Friday, April 13, 2012

Voice of light 2

Voice of light 2

I might have told you that I am a singer as well. And for those of you who have read my blog for a while, I think it's about time to put my words where my mouth is. This is actually a product of three of the sonnets I wrote earlier this year. Now I have recorded it.
I'm not completely done yet, I have a bit sound editing to do, but I have high hopes.
You can actually listen how it has transformed from being a sketch to becoming what it is now, and every time my sound man and I sit down and work on it, it takes on another level.

The lyrics are sonnets, and both the lyrics and the melody is inspired by and dedicated to the wonderful
Mr. h :)

Have a fabulous weekend. And you'll hear from me soon.

You click on the link to hear the song :) And I do advice you to put on headphones, as a lot of the dynamics disappears on crappy computer speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment